Consultants with specialty training are of high interest in the following areas:
- Child / Adolescent Psychology with quantitative research experience
- Social Media Management
- Business Venture Partners
Submit your resume for consideration to:
Jacqueline O. Dawson, Ph.D.
Phone: (718) 570-0573
Or submit it using our Google Form here
Reach Into Cultural Heights, Inc. (RICH) Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy is to apply to all employees and applicants.
1. It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities. This policy applies to all the terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training. Advancement to positions of greater responsibility is based on an individual’s abilities and demonstrated performance.
2. The Company is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and as part of our Affirmative Action Plan we shall:
(a) Recruit, hire, upgrade, train and promote in all job classifications, without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities;
(b) Base employment decisions on the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, and with the intent to further the Company’s Affirmative Action commitment;
(c) Ensure that all terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, layoff, return from layoff, Company-sponsored training, educational tuition assistance, social and recreation programs, shall be administered without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations federal, state and city authorities;
(d) Ensure that promotion decisions will be made in accordance with the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action by imposing only valid requirements for promotional opportunities;
(e) Take action to prevent harassment including sexual harassment or intimidation of all employees, particularly those encompassed by the Company’s affirmative action efforts.
3. The Company will vigorously pursue opportunities to recruit and develop job candidates who have the desire and potential for becoming qualified employees through our Affirmative Action Program.
4. Management performance in this program will be evaluated, as is performance in other company goals.
5. Dr. Jacqueline O. Dawson, Executive Director has been assigned responsibility for the implementation and administration of the Affirmative Action Program. She also has been designated to develop and administer the Affirmative Action Program and ensure that the intent and practice of this policy is carried out.